- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
The capacity of this program is complete.
The Esade Alumni Family Business Club is offering a programme with weekly content in which we will provide materials to watch ahead of time and participants then will meet online for a discussion session. The five modules will be scheduled as follows:
1. Fundamentals (Tuesday, 21st April)
2. Governance (Tuesday, 28th April)
3. Professionalisation (Tuesday, 5th May)
4. Communicative relations (Tuesday, 12th May)
5. Continuity (Tuesday, 19th May)
A different topic will be discussed each week and the programme will be structured as follows:
1. Weekly content videos provided by Alberto Gimeno (Lic&MBA ‘84 / PhD ‘99), Associate Professor in the Department of Strategy and General Management at Esade, and María José Parada (MBA ‘01 / PhD ‘16), Lecturer in the Department of Strategy and General Management at Esade, both of whom are academic sponsors of the Family Business Club.
2. Discussion among participants on each topic on Tuesdays from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
The videos will form the basis of a conversation that is sure to be very fruitful.
We hope this programme will be of interest to you!
This programme is exclusively for Esade Alumni members who belong to the Family Business Club.
Space is limited.
For further information: email@example.com