- Networking activities
- Cross-sectional clubs
- International Chapters
- Regional clubs
- Contact with Service
- Landings Service
We promote networking among alumni to strengthen business connections, promote new ideas and advance your career.
The ESADE Alumni Chapter Brazil would like to invite you to the event “Sao Paulo – Catalonia Bridge (SP Tech Week 2019)” that will take place on Wednesday, November 27th.
This session organized by ACCIÓ will be a seminar on start-ups, smart cities, financing and technology transfer. Companies and professionals from Catalonia and Brazil will attend the event.
After the seminar, a cocktail party will be served.
• 19:00 Welcome by Silviana Lea Buzzi (Investment Promotion Director of SP Negócios)
• 19:10 Institutional video of Catalonia. Joan Romero (Director of the Catalan Tourism Agency in South America).
• 19:20 Introduction to Catalonia's startup ecosystem. Josep M Buades (Director of the Catalonia Trade &
Investment Office in São Paulo).
• 19:30 Roundtable I: Opportunities and challenges in technology transfer and business models, attended by:
• Danilo Tamelini (CEO of Busup).
• Robert William Velásquez (CEO of WeSmart Park in Brazil).
• Mário Garcia Junior (Partner of Ferrara Garcia Advogados).
• 19:55 Roundtable II: Acceleration and financing of technology projects, attended by:
• Marcelo Define (Bank of Sabadell Delegate in Brazil).
• Xavier Casademunt (Director of Esade Business School in Brazil).
• Maria del Pilar de Miguel (Delegate of the Spanish Innovation Agency - CDTI in Brazil).
• Igor Nishimura (Entrepreneur and Investor).
• 20:20 Q & A
• 20:30 Networking cocktail
• 21:30 End of the event
If you would like to attend, please register by following the link above. If you should have any problems registering, please contact email@example.com
*Event in Portuguese
We look forward to seeing you there!