- Actividades para el desarrollo
- Asesoramiento individual
- Programa lidera tu carrera
- Programa mentoring
- Servicio de coaching
- Orientación jurídico-laboral
- Recursos para la gestión de carrera
- Bolsa de trabajo
Dirige tu carrera a través de tu propósito
Communication isn’t as simple as saying what you mean. Did you know? 75% of talking during the average business meeting is done by men. Preliminary results from Partners In Leadership research confirm this finding: Women above men still struggle to find their voice in the room.
So how can professional women assert themselves, overcoming this fear and project confidence in the workplace? How you say what you mean is crucial, and differs from one person to the next. Language is learned social behavior: how we talk and listen are deeply influenced by cultural experience, and linguistic style.
During this special event esade professor Katharine D’Amico will share with us 10 key topics focused on Linguistic Style & Techniques to improve the way we express ourselves.
After this theoretical session, we will learn more from the personal and professional experience of three successful women working in top technology positions.
• Sheena Thomson - Digital Transformation Director, Africa, India & Middle East (AIM) at EY
• Eleni Kitra - MENA Head of Financial Services & Automotive at Facebook (and EMEA Women@ Lead for Facebook)
• Stephanie Fernandez – Head of MENA LinkedIn Sales Solutions
We hope you enjoy it!
For further information: email@example.com